(And the works of his friends too. ↓)
WebWalker is me James Walker. I have been a web developer since the web began, and have been building / teaching / advising Web in the Tibetan exile community in India since 2001. Here is more about me, and here are some things i am working on currently.
Through supporting me, you support those things, which are all for Tibet and for dharma. If you would like to help, please contact me here.
- Portable a/c unit for my kuti (hut) at Khao Tham Meditation Center.
While i can live and meditate there in the heat and humidity just fine, i have found that my Web work is severely limited — the brain needs cool! The plan is to use the A/C onlly when i am working.
Estimated cost: US$250
- Water heater for room at McLeod Ganj.
The water heater (called “geyser” in India) finally gave up completely in November of 2018. Luckily nobody was staying in the room over the winter, and cold showers aren’t too bad other times of year. But … Winter is coming …
Estimated cost for unit and installation: US$200
- Two anonymous supporters: Monthly, covers basic living expenses. Thank you!
- Plugin author: (Prefers to remain anonymous) Free yearly subscription to a very useful plugin i use on all sites – $119/yr. Thank you!
- Anonymous supporter: One-time, $400 – using for emergency stash. Thank you!
- Khao Tham Meditation Center: Perodically allows me to stay at the Center for a month or two. Thank you!
- Jeff Lebow of WorldBridges: Funds TibetBridges.com where we can host Tibetan websites as well as this one. Thank you!